cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Training offerings
Explore discussions on Databricks training programs and offerings within the Community. Get insights, recommendations, and support from peers to maximize your learning experience and advance your skills in data analytics and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

No Certification for "Large Language Models (LLMs): Application through Production"

Mohith7548
New Contributor II

Hi Team, 

I successfully completed the new course launched: "Large Language Models (LLMs): Application through Production" a couple of days ago. I have been waiting for a completion/earned certificate for this, but haven't received it yet. 

However, I received certification for a similar course "Generative AI Fundamentals" on the very day of completion.

Kindly help with the certificate generation.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Mohith7548 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Mohith7548 

Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.

To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers your question?

This will also help other community members who may have similar questions in the future. Thank you for your participation and let us know if you need any further assistance! 

Mohith7548
New Contributor II

Hey @Anonymous , I've submitted a ticket, but haven't yet got any response for the pas two days.

What responses are you referring to?

APadmanabhan

Hello, @Mohith7548. Can you please confirm if you have received your accredition? If not, please share the case number or your academy email address here.

APadmanabhan

@Mohith7548 Hi, could you confirm whether you've received the course completion cert? if not could you please share the case number or the email address you've used to login to the academy.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!