cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Warehousing & Analytics
Engage in discussions on data warehousing, analytics, and BI solutions within the Databricks Community. Share insights, tips, and best practices for leveraging data for informed decision-making.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks azure dashboard chart issue

dweben
New Contributor II

Hi all,

Just started using Db Dashboards on Azure. While generating a line chart with a x-axis value based on a date data type I've applied a filter which removes some of the data. The above is without filtering, the below is with filtering. You can observe the min/max range does change slightly to remove the filtered values and renders it, but the values in between it appears to remove the values but keeps the space between data points as if the original dates were still in there, leading to ugly inconsistent gaps (e.g. below, between the 2nd and 3rd arrow) between data points. I can't see any options like 'fill/remove gaps' anywhere.

dweben_0-1722274099938.png

dweben_1-1722274250694.png

Feels like an issue unless I'm missing something. I'd rather not have to attempt converting to integers or something to try and trick it into working.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dwebenIf you can share more details or examples of your data and the specific filters you’re applying, I might be able to provide more targeted advice. How does that sound?

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group