cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use Serverless SQL Warehouse

roshambles
New Contributor II

Hello, 

We have a workspace in West Europe, which we were using with multiple Serverless SQL Warehouses.  Recently it suddenly stopped working and presented with the following error when trying to restart an existing serverless warehouse.  I am an administrator but unable to see how to re-enable the serverless feature.

Can someone please advise?  Thanks!

roshambles_0-1709468629547.png

2 REPLIES 2

Thank you for your response, there are no uncleared bills that I am aware of so could be an issue with Databricks billing.  How do I raise a support ticket?  Been searching how to do this but nothing is available/works from what I have found so far.  Thanks again.

roshambles
New Contributor II

Raised a ticket with Azure support but they haven't been very helpful so far to be honest.  No uncleared bills and serverless seems disabled for all workspaces in the subscription.  Someone mentioned accepting terms and conditions for serverless compute - any idea where I can check/do this please?

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.