cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cluster Pending

jholder
New Contributor II

Hello,

Relatively new to Databricks and I've been using the Community Edition for a little bit now. I've recently been having more and more issues with my clusters pending until they time out before ever starting up. I've seen a few other posts here about this issue, but I couldn't find an instance of this question being asked in the last several years. Is this purely a resource issue with Community Edition? Or is there a chance I've configured something incorrectly?

I've tried manually dictating the zone, the Databricks runtime version, letting the cluster create and launch automatically by running a notebook, and just about every other combination that I can think of.

Any help or just a confirmation of my suspicion that it is a resource issue would be a huge help. Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

GustavoRocha
New Contributor III

The same thing is happening here.

GustavoRocha
New Contributor III

It seems that it's working now. At least for me...

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.