Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to connect to Databricks SQL using this JDBC driver. com.simba.spark.jdbc.Driver. I can download it and install it on my local laptop , but I need it to be available to maven repository so I can include the maven path in my project.

Vamsee
New Contributor II

Please lett me know if the JDB driver is available in maven repository and what needs to be included in pom.xml to download it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BilalAslamDbrx
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@Vamsee krishna kanth Arcot​ thanks for the note. It is indeed not on Maven yet, but we're happy to take this feedback and consider it for our roadmap.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

I think is not available on Maven. It have to be installed on machine/docker which is running project.

jose_gonzalez

Hi @Vamsee krishna kanth Arcot​ ,

Please follow the instruction from this doc It will help you to provide details on the type of drivers you need to download to be able to connect.

BilalAslamDbrx
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@Vamsee krishna kanth Arcot​ thanks for the note. It is indeed not on Maven yet, but we're happy to take this feedback and consider it for our roadmap.

BilalAslamDbrx
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@Vamsee krishna kanth Arcot​ good news, the driver is up on Maven: https://search.maven.org/artifact/com.databricks/databricks-jdbc

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.