Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI assistant and machine Learning

missyT
New Contributor III

I am looking to create a basic virtual assistant (AI) that implements machine learning mechanisms.

I have some basic knowledge of Python and I have seen some courses on the internet (youtube in particular) that look very interesting.

But for the moment, I haven't seen any that cover the subject of AI evolution, for the most part (I've skimmed the scripts and videos) for each question you'll get more or less always the same answer.

My question dear friends is: where do I have to look to succeed in producing in python an AI that will evolve and give me different results depending on my appreciation of the previous results https://shagle.download?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

basic virtual assistant - you mean like chat bot? There are some ready AWS services for that try Amazon Lex first

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

-werners-
Esteemed Contributor III

I think you are looking for continual learning, there are a lot of interesting articles on it.

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

basic virtual assistant - you mean like chat bot? There are some ready AWS services for that try Amazon Lex first

valeryuaba
New Contributor III

Hey everyone!

I'm clearly excited about this topic since I'm a huge fan of AI assistants and machine learning. MissyT, creating a basic virtual assistant with machine learning capabilities is an excellent idea! With your simple knowledge of Python and the interesting guides you've found, you're off to a terrific start.

To make your AI assistant evolve and provide different consequences based on previous feedback, you will need to dive deeper into the world of reinforcement learning and herbal language processing. Reinforcement learning will enable your AI to learn from interactions and improve its responses over time. NLP is crucial for understanding user feedback and adapting accordingly. Be sure to read the most trending articles on artificial intelligence. For example, I recently came across this and I think this is what you need now: AI To Create NFT: 10 Innovations Reshaping Tomorrow's Business Landscape

For online courses, I recommend checking out platforms like Coursera, Udacity, and edX. Look for courses that specifically focus on AI evolution, reinforcement learning, and NLP. You might also want to explore research papers and articles in the field to stay updated with the latest advancements.

Remember, patience and persistence are key in this journey. Don't be afraid to experiment, tweak, and iterate to achieve the desired results. Best of luck in creating your amazing AI assistant! Keep us updated on your progress. 😄

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.