cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to community edition

jagger9919
New Contributor II

Hello there,

I have successfully created a databricks account and went to login to the community edition with the exact same login credentials as my account, but it tells me that the email/password are invalid. I can login with these same exact credentials (copy pasting every time) for the regular databricks login, but not for the community edition. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Thomas Galligan​ and @Judge Greenberger​ , Can you please drop me an email with all the relevant details and screenshots? I'll help you by escalating the case.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Judge Greenberger​ , Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll circle back with an update.

tgwork
New Contributor II

I'm getting the same error. Can you contact me please?

Kind regards,

T

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Thomas Galligan​ and @Judge Greenberger​ , Can you please drop me an email with all the relevant details and screenshots? I'll help you by escalating the case.

HeidiSeltzer
New Contributor II

Hello Kaniz, I have also problems for login in community edition. Can you help me? this is my email. sel.heidi@gmail.com

tgwork
New Contributor II

image.pngThis the error im getting. Plus how do you DM or email you~?

Hi @Thomas Galligan​ ,

You might be able to get @Kaniz Fatma​'s email information if you click on her username profile. Then, you can send her an email with your details.

Hi @Thomas Galligan​ , Were you able to log in to the community edition?

saulrc
New Contributor III

Hi, I have the same issue, can someone share how to solve it?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SAUL Ramirez​ , Please drop an email at community@databricks.com.

xxl4tomxu98
New Contributor III

I have the same issue, and I have previously logged in and only a few months ago, it started the problem. Can anyone help?😞

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jagger9919 , 

Please look at this link related to the Community - Edition, which might solve your problem.

I appreciate your interest in sharing your Community-Edition query with us. However, at this time, we are not entertaining any Community-Edition questions. We truly appreciate your understanding and hope you continue engaging with our content and offerings in other ways.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Thank you again for your understanding.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.