Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open a Support Ticket

None123
New Contributor III

Anyone know how to submit a support ticket? I keep getting into a loop that takes me back to the community page, but I need to submit an urgent ticket. I'm told our company pays a ridiculous sum for this feature yet it is impossible to find.

Thanks very much in advance!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Adinah Katz​, To view and submit support cases, you must log in to the Databricks Help Center at help.databricks.com.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Kemmer
New Contributor II

“Support ticket” is a term popularized by support software to describe an interaction between customers and support teams. When customers have problems, they open support tickets. Service representatives interact with customers by responding to support tickets. When the issue is resolved, the ticket is closed.

None123
New Contributor III

Agreed. The question is how do I open one with a representative of Databricks

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Adinah Katz​, To view and submit support cases, you must log in to the Databricks Help Center at help.databricks.com.

None123
New Contributor III

Thanks, Kaniz. Unfortunately that reroutes me to the community page. I can send you a screen recording if that helps. (It includes private information about my company because of the login interstitial, so I cannot post it here.)

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Adinah Katz​ , I understand. Please mail your concern to community@databricks.com with relevant details.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.