Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Engineering With Databricks (part of Databricks Data Days) Voucher is not recived

Mohit_Kumar_Sut
New Contributor III

I have attended all the sessions of Data Engineering With Databricks (part of Databricks Data Days) and also fill a feedback form for the same but, the voucher is not received.  

Please acknowledge and proceed further so that I can receive a voucher to give my Databricks associate level exam.

I have also attached training date and time file.

5 REPLIES 5

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @mohit kumar suthar​, Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll follow up with an update.

Did you check your webassessor account?

Mohit_Kumar_Sut
New Contributor III

Yes, I've checked my web-accessor account but didn't get any vouchers

Hi @mohit kumar suthar​, Thank you for your response. We're working on it. Please bear with us while we sort this out.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @mohit kumar suthar​ , The vouchers for this training will not be sent until the end of the first week of July. Apologies for the delay.

Hi @mohit kumar suthar​,

Just a friendly follow-up. Did you receive the voucher yet? do you still need help? Please let us know

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.