Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received my certificate after passing Data Engineer Associate exam.

rpatel
New Contributor III

I've successfully passed Databricks Data Engineer Associate Certified exam but still have not received the certificate.

-----------------------------------------------

Hello Rupesh,

You have completed the assessment, Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate on 10 August 2022.

Result: PASS

You've passed the exam. You will receive the certification via Databricks Academy within 24 hours.

-----------------------------------------------

Can I please get an update on when should I receive the certificate?

27 REPLIES 27

Vidula
Honored Contributor

Hi there @Rupesh Patel​ 

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Let us look into this and we will be updating it for you.

Please share your email id at  community@databricks.com.

Regards!

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello, You received your certificate from accredible. I resent the email from accredible with your certificate information. Here is your login link as well: https://credentials.databricks.com/765a1a4d-6947-4e1a-9110-1ebc74c54467/edit?provider=45847&jwt=eyJh...

KKo
Contributor III

I am having the same issue. I passed the exam and it’s already 30 hrs, I am not receiving any certificate or email. Could you help on it please.

pradyumn9999
New Contributor III

I also have the same issue.

Athul1
New Contributor II

I am also facing the same issue. I have cleared my databricks data engineer associate certification but have not received any certificate or email. Could you help on it please.

mubii
New Contributor III

I am also facing the same issue. I passed the exam but didn't get the certificate it's been 4th day now. I had raised the ticket and email to the support team also. Can you please help me on it?

ab1
New Contributor II

I passed the exam on 10/29 as well and haven't received my certification yet. its frustrating when they promise to deliver in 24 hours and don't keep up the word.

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello, I just checked and it was issued today 10/31. Please check your email as I resent the confirmation. Thank you

Shankhadip96
New Contributor II

Hi @Nadia1, I have not got the certificate for the Databricks - Data Engineer Associate. I cleared the  exam on 29th July. I used the email - shankhadip.kundu@wipro.com. Please can you look into it?  

Thanks, Shankhadip

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello all,

To everyone on this thread - all of your badges and certificates were issued today as of 10/31. Please check your emails for the credible site. Let me know if you are still having issues. Thank you

SatishM
New Contributor II

I am also facing the same issue. I have cleared my databricks data engineer associate certification but have not received any certificate or email. Could you help on it please.

sree_k
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have cleared Darabricks DataEngineer associate exam on october 30th , still didn't get certification and also i have sent the mail to " community@databricks.com" regarding this. could you pls help me on this .

Murali_Krishna
New Contributor II

I cleared my Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate Certification on 10\31, but not received any certificate in the email. As per the guidelines we need to receive it within 24 hours, it's almost 3 working days have been completed. @Nadia Elsayed​  could you do needful on this issue

MuthuVijayaKuma
Contributor

Hi @Nadia Elsayed​  ,

I passed my Databricks certification for Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate on 29th October 2022 and I haven't received either my certificate or my badge. My id is muthu.vijayakumar@easyjet.com with which I passed. I have raised a ticket also #[00234250 .]​  Can you please help me on this?

Regards

Muthu

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.