Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank page after logging into community cloud

Vashista
New Contributor II

After logging in on community.cloud.databricks.com. A blank white page appears as if still loading. Does not open even when I refresh. Not an internet connectivity issue. How do I access the page ? I'm running on safari

4 REPLIES 4

Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

The login screen will look like below:

Could you please provide a screenshot? Also try with another browser may be Firefox? In private mode?

Vashista
New Contributor II

It's running on chrome. But not safari.

Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for confirming. Also, try to update the browser and clear the cache to see if that's the issue. May be restarting the system helps sometimes.

How to Clear Safari's Cache - MacRumorshttps://www.macrumors.com › clear-safari-cache

Vidula
Honored Contributor

Hi @Vashista Thakuri​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.