Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, i have a dashboard using map markers that has been working for the last few days, suddenly i am getting an error in the dashboard and in the rendered map on the query.

sqlshep
New Contributor III

SCREEN SHOT MAP MARKERS NOT WORKING

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Shep Sheppard​ ​ , Could you please refresh the page a few times and check?

This was an issue that was already fixed. Please let us know if this happens again.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Shep Sheppard​ ​ , Could you please refresh the page a few times and check?

This was an issue that was already fixed. Please let us know if this happens again.

sqlshep
New Contributor III

Yup, working for the moment, thank you!

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Shep Sheppard​, It would mean a lot if you could select the "Best Answer" to help others find the correct answer faster.

This makes that answer appear right after the question, so it's easier to find within a thread.

It also helps us mark the question as answered so we can have more eyes helping others with unanswered questions.

Can I count on you?

sqlshep
New Contributor III

Screenshot 2022-12-02 at 8.48.49 AM

sqlshep
New Contributor III

Its broken again, i am seeing this several times a week, and it is offline for hours at a time.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.