Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Didn't receive Databricks badge

Paradox_Parijat
New Contributor III

I just completed the Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals exam, but while redirecting to credentials.databricks.com. I'm not able to find any badge provided to me for completion.

Can you help me out? @Vidula Khannaโ€‹ 

7 REPLIES 7

Rishabh264
Honored Contributor II

Hey @Parijat Dharโ€‹ you will receive your certificate within 24 hours

Rajeev_Basu
Contributor III

wait for a day/24 hrs to receive the badge email.

Aviral-Bhardwaj
Esteemed Contributor III

Please submit a ticket to Databricks Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training ,they will reach out you soon, maybe due to holiday they revert late,please be patient

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Parijat Dharโ€‹ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

Hi @Parijat Dharโ€‹ ,

I have passed Databricks data engineer associate exam on 14th feb and created ticket ref:_00D61JGc4._5008Y26sfOQ:ref but did not get any response. I have checked spam and mail as well but did not appear anywhere.

Not sure when can i expect solution.

Regards,

Shilpi

Tanmoy
New Contributor II

Hi @shilpi kumariโ€‹ - I am also in same situation. Could you please let me know how your issue got resolved?

sher
Valued Contributor II

check your mail.

yesterday I have completed they shared me through registered email

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.