cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Full screen video' button not working in spark certification videos

joshi
New Contributor II

databricksHi All,

Many users already posted about this but no action taken till now., i tried to use different browsers and system still not able to maximize the spark training videos.Many months passed still databricks people are not correcting this mistake. @Aviral Bhardwajโ€‹ @Hubert Dudekโ€‹ Hi Aviral and hubert could you please raise issue with databricks people. @Samantha Menotโ€‹ 

This issue is laptop/desktop view specific. โ€‹

Below is the direct URL of course โ€‹

https://customer-academy.databricks.com/learn/course/63/play/3894:610/dataframes;lp=123

5 REPLIES 5

Chaitanya_Raju
Honored Contributor

Hi @Abhishek Joshiโ€‹ ,

I checked in the databricks academy, and the full screen is working fine, by any chance can I know where you are checking the certification videos?

Happy Learning!!

This issue specific to Databricks spark certification self placed course only.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Abhishek Joshiโ€‹ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Aviral-Bhardwaj
Esteemed Contributor III

Dear @Abhishek Joshiโ€‹ wyes this issue is valid but I don't think it will stop you to learn more

this is not a big issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Abhishek Joshiโ€‹ 

Help us build a vibrant and resourceful community by recognizing and highlighting insightful contributions. Mark the best answers and show your appreciation!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.