Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks community edition login issue

Nirbhay
New Contributor II

I am unable to login to data bricks community edition with my login id nirbhay.singh06@gmail.com

Please help me or send me mail if possible what so ever is the solution.

This is required for my practice what should i do why every time getting issue here.

Please share you customer care number if possible on my email address.

nirbhay.singh06@gmail.com.

I know this is free provided account and you not give me support quickly but finding very difficult using free community edition.

Thanks and Regards,

Nirbhay Singh

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Nirbhay Singh​ 

Thank you for reaching out, and we’re sorry to hear about this log-in issue! 

We have this Community Edition login troubleshooting post on Community. Please take a look, and follow the troubleshooting steps. 

If the steps do not resolve the log-in issue, there is appropriate contact information on the post for further assistance. 

elifuslu
New Contributor II

I have the same problem. When it first happened I signed up with another email and it worked for a while but when I wanted to login again after a few days the same thing happened for the second email! I cant keep creating everytime i need to work on it can I... Please help finding the resolution. Thanks!Image

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Elif Uslu​ 

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Please write an email to help@databricks.com.

Moreover, your input matters! Help our community thrive by coming back and marking the most helpful and accurate answers. Together, we can make a difference!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.