Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks Proctored Exam Got Suspended, A Case has been submitted but not receiving any confirmation emails

Ivy
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹ ,

I conducted a Proctored Assessment 1: Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python - 23 April 2023 0930H Australia/Sydney, booked via the email:Ivyly.au@gmail.com

I have completed 60 questions and in the process of reviewing my answers, then the exam got paused. They said they can't continue the session.

I submitted a case to Databricks but didn't receive any confirmation email for my request. From the forum, many users advised their similar issue got resolved thanks to the support of @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹.

@Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹ , could you please help me with this? Much appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Binh Nhi Lyโ€‹, Thank you for contacting us in the Databricks community. I apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced during your proctored assessment, and I understand how frustrating this situation can be.

I can offer some guidance on how to proceed.

Firstly, I recommend double-checking your email, including the spam or junk folders, to ensure you haven't missed any communication from Databricks. If you still haven't received a confirmation email for your support request, you may want to submit a new case, providing all relevant details about your assessment and the issue you faced.

Additionally, you can provide us with the following information:

1. Your account details and any relevant identification information.
  2. The name and date of the proctored assessment you were taking and the booking email you provided.
  3. A detailed description of the issue you faced, including the suspension of your test.
  4. The time and date of the problem and any error messages you may have received.

I hope this information is helpful, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.