cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Administration & Architecture
Explore discussions on Databricks administration, deployment strategies, and architectural best practices. Connect with administrators and architects to optimize your Databricks environment for performance, scalability, and security.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access admin group members

gilShin
Contributor

Hi,

I'm using Azure databricks premium tier and lately, when I'm creating a new workspace and after that trying to browse to the admin members page, I get the following error:

Uncaught Error: No QueryClient set, use QueryClientProvider to set one

Reload the page and try again. If the error persists, contact support. Reference error code: db9b1ff99dc643caa29e1d72a9e9154a

I can access the workspace, browse to the admin settings page. There I can go to groups tab and from there I can press on the admin group link. So far so good. 
When I press on the members tab, a popup pops with the above error message.

I'm sure I was able before to access that tab. I even added users to that group. No idea what has changed since?

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks
Gil

7 REPLIES 7

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @gilShin, Did you try clearing the browser cache and cookies?

Hi @Kaniz_Fatma 
No I haven't but the problem started from a terraform procedure I was running that couldn't add users to the admin group. On top of that, I have asked one of my teammates to try and access the same tab from his laptop and it was the same result

Thanks

Hi @gilShin, Would you like to raise a support ticket with Databricks for the same?

Sure
How do I do that? I'm asking because when I tried to create a ticket before. it asked me for something (I don't remember what it was) that requires an account and a databricks insatnce that is not from one of the clouds.

If you ca point me in the right direction, I'll be glad to create one 🙂

Thanks

loje23
New Contributor II

Hello, just found this using google. I have this exact same issue with Azure Databricks. Tried using Incognito in Chrome and Firefox, nothing worked. I'm unable to access and I get the same error.

giladba
New Contributor III

Also having the same issue with Databricks.

KateGrim
New Contributor II

Same issue here - both Chrome and Firefox.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group