cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Administration & Architecture
Explore discussions on Databricks administration, deployment strategies, and architectural best practices. Connect with administrators and architects to optimize your Databricks environment for performance, scalability, and security.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Error: Node.js SQL Driver auth using M2M

ossinova
Contributor II

I am trying to follow the documentation in order to establish a M2M authentication through the Node.js SQL Driver. I am however having issues as it results in the following error message. What is it that I am not seeing here?

Error msg:

{"level":"info","message":"Created DBSQLClient"}
{"level":"info","message":"DBSQLClient: initializing thrift client"}
OPError: invalid_request (AADSTS50059: No tenant-identifying information found in either the request or implied by any provided credentials. Trace ID: 5545d0f4-6f9e-4de4-bf3b-10dcda1c0e00 Correlation ID: b70cbffc-d079-448f-bc8c-70d39ef882c5 Timestamp: 2024-03-18 09:21:41Z)

2 REPLIES 2

ossinova
Contributor II

The same credentials work fine using the CLI (M2M)

ta2
New Contributor II

Not sure if you're still suck on this but I had the same issue and managed to resolve it by adding 

azureTenantId: <my-tenant-id> and useDatabricksOAuthInAzure: true in the client connection options. Hope this helps!
Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!