cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Creating a new group

Chaitanya_Raju
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone,

How can we create a new group in this new enhanced Databricks community, I could not find any group for Hyderabad,India. Can we have a group created for the same?

@Kaniz_Fatma@Sujitha @Anonymous @Hubert-Dudek 

4 REPLIES 4

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Chaitanya_Raju

Thank you for reaching out and expressing your interest in creating a new group for Hyderabad, India, in the Databricks Community.

I will send you an email with further instructions on how to proceed with creating the group. Kindly check your inbox, and if you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to reply to my email or reach out to me here.

Looking forward to your participation in the Databricks Community!

Evey
New Contributor II

Hi, Kaniz! I'm also interested in creating a new community for Romania, since there are many interested and we don't yet have a group. Can you please send me some info? Thank you!

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Evey, Thank you for your interest in creating a new community user group for Romania. We appreciate your initiative. Our team will contact you shortly with more information and the next steps.

Nethaji_kamal
New Contributor II

Hello @Kaniz_Fatma , I'm keen on establishing a new user group for my city and I'm eager to learn about the steps involved in the creation process. Your assistance in providing this information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!