cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Databricks exams suspended, no reply to ticket in ~2 weeks

jpratt9
New Contributor

Hi I was taking the Databricks Data Engineer Associate exam & immediately after starting the exam (after successful check-in), my exam was suspended for "non-compliance with test sponsor guidelines". I contacted Kryterion support, who redirected me to Databricks support. Databricks support first told me I had a "Remote Access Trojan" on my machine. I then sent 3 antivirus scan screenshots verifying that this is not the case & my system is clean. They then changed their story to "your system has remote access *software*" that would allow someone to control it remotely. Also not true, and I've sent them screenshots from my Control Panel proving that no such software is installed. No one has responded to this proof in over 10 days.

This is ticket number 00541576.
username: billpratt99@gmail.com (Kryterion username jpratt989)

I'm very disappointed in the communication/test-taker experience so far & at this point will not recommend Databricks nor Databricks certifications to my friends/colleagues. I've successfully completed another Databricks cert (Databricks Data Analyst associate) & several GCP certs with the exact same computer + testing software, so I know it's a bug on your all's end to accuse me of having such software on my system. I know that you all are capable of providing better support than this.

control panel no remote access software.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

jpratt9
New Contributor

Hello..? Can someone please look into this..? The other 2 exams are ones I registered for thinking the first was a fluke, but the same thing happened & all of my tickets are being auto-closed & redirected back to the original ticket which receives zero reply.

Cert-TeamOPS
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee
Hello @jpratt9 ,
Thank you for reaching out to Databricks Community support!
We are sorry to hear that your exam was suspended.. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:
Behavioral considerations
Room requirements
Thanks & Regards
@Cert_TeamOPS

I've filed a ticket & gotten no more responses to it in over a week + my new tickets get auto-closed immediately. Did you actually read my post or did you just copy-paste that message without reading..?

jpratt9
New Contributor

@Cert-TeamOPS please read the text of the post fully instead of copy-pasting a response.I've filed a ticket & gotten no more responses to it in over a week + my new tickets get auto-closed immediately.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group