cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cannot register, payment cancelled

leaw
New Contributor III

Hello,

I would like to register for the Databricks Data Engineer Associate exam and if possible schedule it this week (1st, 2nd or 3rd of November).

When I am doing the payment, my bank transaction says ok, but when I go to my Webassessor receipts it says cancelled. I tried five times with different days. Also my card works for international payments.

I am using my personal email for Webassessor, and my professional one for the Databricks training website. It is to keep my certification, but maybe it is not a good practice.

I don't know what is the issue, it seems it is on Databricks side.

Please kindly look into my case.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

leaw
New Contributor III

Hello,

I am updating my situation if someone encounter the same issue as me and find this topic.

I reached to Kryterion support as Databricks advise me to. After several attempts to register with my card, calling my bank, and three chats with the Kryterion support team, the only solution appeared to be to try with a different card. In the end I suceeded to register with a different card (and passed my exam). 

Good luck

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi, @leaw Krtyerion (Webassessor) processes all payments for our exams. I recommend reaching out to Krtyerion for a solution to this. Please click on the blue "email support" button on this page to send them an email with your issue. 

As for which email you are using for your accounts, I recommend adding your personal email address as a secondary email address in Databricks Academy as that is where personal and professional email addresses are linked.

leaw
New Contributor III

Hello,

I am updating my situation if someone encounter the same issue as me and find this topic.

I reached to Kryterion support as Databricks advise me to. After several attempts to register with my card, calling my bank, and three chats with the Kryterion support team, the only solution appeared to be to try with a different card. In the end I suceeded to register with a different card (and passed my exam). 

Good luck

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@leaw Congratulations!

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!