cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certification Exam Suspended. kindly help to reschedule

Sandhya1825
New Contributor III

Hi Team, 

I have experienced a pathetic experience today while giving my Data bricks certification exam for data analyst associate. Initially, to launch the exam, it took much time. After the exam has started,  I did not take my eyes off the screen but there was a pop mentioning to look into the screen. Abruptly, my test was stopped after few minutes and directed to proctor. The proctor asked me to show all the surroundings and I have shown everything. Everything was clean. Even my mobile is not nearby. Then suddenly, my exam got suspended. 

I was looking into screen and did not attempt for any malpractice. 

I have created a support ticket on the Data bricks help page. #00439409 . Kindly resolve the issue. Kindly help me in retaking this exam as this is very important for me. 

@Cert-Team 

Test Name - Data bricks Certified Data Analyst Associate

Please help me reschedule my exam in the next coming days. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Sandhya1825 the support team has already responded to you. Please note, as it states in your registration email, that if you have issues with launching your exam, please contact Krtyerion right away so that they can help you resolve the issue:

If you experience technical difficulties during set-up, launch, or within your Assessment, please contact KRYTERION Technical Support via chat or webform.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sandhya1825 ,
Thank you for posting your concern on Community!

To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

Sandhya1825
New Contributor III

Hi Team, 

Thank you for reverting to my concern. My exam is rescheduled for 22nd February 11am as per my request. 

I logged into the web assessor before the schedule time of 11 am. i.e 5 to 10min earlier. But the website is not loading me the exam screen. I waited and tried reloading the page but it was same. After waiting waiting for sometime, at around 11:25 I tried logging into web assessor through other browser to see the status of Launch button. There it was stated - "Your assessment must be launched at scheduled time. Now the time has passed. Please contact Program Manager to reschedule the exam."

Request you to please reschedule the exam in the next few days. I have not got a chance to attempt the test.

I have created a support ticket on the Data bricks help page. #00440020. Kindly resolve the issue. Kindly help me in retaking this exam as this is very important for me. 

@Cert-Team 

Please help me reschedule my exam in the next coming days. 

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Sandhya1825 the support team has already responded to you. Please note, as it states in your registration email, that if you have issues with launching your exam, please contact Krtyerion right away so that they can help you resolve the issue:

If you experience technical difficulties during set-up, launch, or within your Assessment, please contact KRYTERION Technical Support via chat or webform.

Sandhya1825
New Contributor III

Hi Team, 

Thank you for reverting to my concern. My exam is rescheduled for 26th February 11am as per my request.

Hi team, I logged into web assessor 10 min before my scheduled exam at 11 am. There was web page loading error I faced. The LockDownBrowser was opened, but it was stuck in the page where it had to take a photo to proceed further to take the exam. I tried reloading the page. But it was non responsive.

This was the 3rd time I was giving the exam. It was not my internet issue from my side, because I was able to access everything else from my side. Only, at the time of examination, the web page loading error I could observe.

I took off for 3 times in my office and prepared hard to give the exam. But could not attempt due to the web page loading error.

As the time is running out, I tried to exit the exam and login again so that it might help. But there was a message saying your schedule time is already over. I am deeply disheartened for this.

I request you to kindly refund my amount for the certification exam. I will take up the exam in coming days may be after one or two months if everything goes well. I request you to please kindly consider my issue and process my refund.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for posting your concern on Community!

To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

Sandhya1825
New Contributor III

Hi team, 

Thank you for reverting my concern and my test is rescheduled automatically for today 27th Feb, 11 am as it did not happen on 26th Feb. They was a web loading error that I experienced even today, where my screen got stuck in the test window, where it became unresponsive. the questions did not appear for me to answer, neither I could reload or exit the page even. My screen got hanged. I waited after the schedule for about 25 min and there was no change. hence I had to restart the whole system to get my normal page. After 12 pm, I received a mail from the databricks community stating that there was a technical issue from Kryterion side, hence rescheduling my exam to the next nearest slot and then they have scheduled it for 11:45 am. But I received the mail after 12 after which the scheduled time has been completed. Hence, I could not give the exam neither today. This was my 4th attempt to give the exam, I don't know why this is happening. My Internet, chrome browser, camera everything are as per the requirements that are defined. 
Hence, I request you to please process my refund for the exam that I have paid or reschedule next Tuesday. I will confirm on the date and time accordingly. 
Kindly do the needful. 

I have created a support ticket on the Data bricks help page. #00441884 . Kindly resolve the issue. Kindly help me in retaking this exam as this is very important for me. 

@Cert-Team 

Please help me reschedule my exam next Tuesday, Mar 5th. I will confirm on the timing. 

holdingmist
New Contributor II

hello my exam has been suspended without any reason i shared the whole room view, its pathetic experience, i did many exam but here the experience is not good. please reschedule my exam.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @holdingmist, Thank you for posting your concern on Community!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.