cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks exam got suspended

Nidhigarg
New Contributor

Hi Team,

My Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate (Version 2) exam got suspended on 30th July and it is in progress state.

I was there continuously in front of the camera and suddenly the alert appeared, and support person asked me to show the full table and I have shown the entire room and table twice. And I am not sure why the support person still suspended my exam. As there was nothing suspicious. Please solve this issue. I really need to get the certification and its really important for my project. Please I am requesting you please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

I was in the middle of the exam and it was going well. 

Please let me know If you can resume my exam or if you can reschedule the same for anyday. 

I have raised the request in the below link:

https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training

request id - #00353165

My webassessor account - nidhigarg2703@gmail.com

Please resolve this issue. Its really very important.

Thanks & Regards,

Nidhi Garg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Nadhi, I'm sorry your exam was suspended. I have rescheduled for you to complete your exam:

03 August 2023 Australia/Melbourne 1145H

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Nadhi, I'm sorry your exam was suspended. I have rescheduled for you to complete your exam:

03 August 2023 Australia/Melbourne 1145H

NikitaSharma
New Contributor II

Hi @Cert-Team 

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request a review of my recently suspended exam. I believe that my situation warrants reconsideration, and I would like to provide some context for your understanding.
I applied for Databricks Certified: Data Engineer Professional certification on 7th Sep. 2023. The test was going fine for me but suddenly there was an alert from the system (I think I was in proper angle in front of camera and was genuinely giving my exam) and then again after some time another alert came, this time there was a proctor asking me to show the room. I showed the room and there was nothing suspicious in the room still he/she suspended my test.
I almost completed my certification exam and just before I click on submit button this incident happened. This exam is really important for me and 

I would like to request a review of my case with the hope of having my exam suspension lifted so that I can complete my assessment under fair and supervised conditions. I am committed to adhering to all exam rules and guidelines and ensuring that there are no further violations.

I appreciate your understanding and consideration of my situation. Please let me know if there is any additional information or documentation required from my end to facilitate the review process.

I have raised a support request using the below link
Request Id is #00368454

I would really like to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible probably my today itself as many projects are dependent on the certification to be completed
Thanks,
Nikita

@Kaniz 
@Anonymous 
@Anonymous 
@Cert-Team 

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @NikitaSharma sorry to hear you had this issue. Our support team is really great, and they told me they have already rescheduled your exam. 

Hi Team, My Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam got suspended on 10th august and it is in progress state. I was there continuously in front of the camera and suddenly the alert appeared, and support person asked me to show the full table and I have shown the entire room and table twice. And I am not sure why the support person still suspended my exam. As there was nothing suspicious. Please solve this issue. I really need to get the certification and its really important for my project. Please I am requesting you please resolve this issue as soon as possible. I was in the near to end of the exam and it was going well. Please let me know If you can resume my exam or if you can reschedule the same for anyday.

My webassessor account - kalluri.chandana@diggibyte.com

user ID - Chandana Kalluri

Please resolve this issue. Its really very important.

thanks, and regards, Chandana Kalluri.

phani2
New Contributor II

My Databricks Certified data engineer associate exam got suspended on 3rd June 2024 .
I was continuously in front of the camera and an alert appeared and then my exam resumed. Then later a support person asked me to show the room and I showed him around.He told that i can continue with my exam but later also I am getting same alerts I was always on camera not looking any side also I Don't know why but he suspended my exam . Please can you help in solving this issue. I have worked hard in preparing for the examination and for my carrear but it got suspended.Can someone please help this on earliest.

I have raised the request 

request id: #00482759

Please can any one help with this?

Thanks,

Naga phanendra reddy satti

Cert-TeamOPS
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello @phani2 

Thank you for reaching out to Databricks Community support!

We know how frustrating it must be for you. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioral considerations

Thanks & Regards
@cert_ops_team

phani2
New Contributor II

almost I was about to finish my exam few questions left at that time my exam suspended

nanditam
New Contributor II

Hi team,

My Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam got suspended with 30 minutes left to the test 
I had also shown my exam room to the proctor. My exam got suspended due to movement. I was not moving away from the laptop screen. Some questions are so long in the exam so I had to go through whole screen to read the questions

I have raised a query regarding same but have not received any confirmation email.

Please kindly reschedule my exam. I am ready to take the exam at exam center.

Thanks

Cert-TeamOPS
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello @nanditam

We know how frustrating it must be for you. Please file a ticket with our support team and allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. You must also review this documentation:

Room requirements

Thanks & Regards,
@cert_ops_team 

Hi @Cert-TeamOPS 

I have raised a ticket regarding the suspension of my exam, but have not received any response

Here is the request and reference ID

ref:!00D610JGc4.!500Vp06qtwG:ref

Could you please look into this issue

Regards

Nandita

Pranay_6
New Contributor

Hi @Cert-Team,

My Databricks Data Engineer Associate exam got suspended on 19th Sept 2024. 

I was continuously in front of the camera and when I am trying to submit the exam and proctor asked me to show my table and then entire room. I have shown the entire room and table, and I am not sure why support person has suspended my exam. There was nothing suspecious, please solve this issue as soon as possible. Please let me know if you can resume my exam or reschedule exam for any other day. 

I have raised the request in the below link
and the Request ID : #00538563
webassessor account : pranaykodumuru1996@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards
Pranay Kodumuru

Cert-TeamOPS
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello @Pranay_6 ,

We know how frustrating it must be for you. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Thanks & Regards
@Cert_TeamOPS

trivedi5678
New Contributor II

Hi @Cert-Team 

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request a review of my recently suspended exam. I believe that my situation warrants reconsideration, and I would like to provide some context for your understanding.
I applied for Databricks Certified: Data Engineer Associate certification on 21 Sep. 2024. The test was going fine for me but suddenly there was an alert from the system (I think I was in proper angle in front of camera and was genuinely giving my exam) and then again after some time another alert came, this time there was a proctor asking me to show the room. I showed the room and there was nothing suspicious in the room still he/she suspended my test. This exam is really important for me and 

I would like to request a review of my case with the hope of having my exam suspension lifted so that I can complete my assessment under fair and supervised conditions. I am committed to adhering to all exam rules and guidelines and ensuring that there are no further violations.

I appreciate your understanding and consideration of my situation. Please let me know if there is any additional information or documentation required from my end to facilitate the review process.

I have raised a support request using the below link
Kryterion Support Id is #02776232

Databricks Support 

Unique TicketId: [ ref:!00D610JGc4.!500Vp0C8fOx:ref ]

I would really like to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible probably my today itself as many projects are dependent on the certification to be completed
Thanks,
Kshitij

@Kaniz 
@Anonymous 
@Anonymous 
@Cert-Team 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group