cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exam Suspended- Need Immediate Support

ar45
New Contributor

Hi Databricks Team,

I took the Databricks Data Engineer Associate certification exam on June 22, 2024, encountering multiple system issues. Initially, interruptions due to network and power outages caused the exam to briefly halt at the very first question. After troubleshooting and switching to a different mobile network, I resumed the exam. However, upon reaching the 43rd question, I began receiving warning messages. My eyes were literally restrained and I had to put my hands on my  eyes and head for a while. Despite my efforts to manage these issues, the exam was showing to click "EXIT" after a popup appeared. 

Upon checking the portal, I found that my exam was in an "In progress" state but showed as suspended. This unexpected disruption occurred near the end of the exam, with only a few questions remaining.

Given that this certification is critical for a client project, completing it is a pressing requirement. I have already raised a ticket for this issue with request ID #00491821 and am awaiting resolution.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Cert-TeamOPS
Contributor III

Hello @ar45 

Thank you for reaching out to Databricks Community support!

We know how frustrating it must be for you. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioral considerations

Thanks & Regards
@cert_ops_team

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group