cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Help with Databricks Fundamentals Certification (Badge) Issue

GovindYats
New Contributor

Hi, I am facing an issue with Databricks Fundamentals accrediation badge. I have the Databricks account with emailid govindyatnalkar@gmail.com. I am trying to access the Databricks Lakehouse fundamentals certification/ badge but getting forbidden error and the page is stuck in loop. I have completed the corresponding course and training, but when I click the link for quiz it's redirects to forbidden page. 

Any help would be highly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Sujitha
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

@GovindYats Please file a ticket with our support team and allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group