cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Missed the certification exam schedule - Reschedule is required

RamaSubbaReddy
New Contributor

Hi Team, @data_help @helpdesk 

I have missed the certification exam schedule. I thought it is 2PM instead of 2AM. Is there a possibility this can be reschedule to today anytime or tomorrow?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Regards,

Rama

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Hi @RamaSubbaReddy I am told it has been rescheduled. You can log into your account and change the date time to your preferred time.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RamaSubbaReddy
New Contributor

@admin , @Cert-Team , please look into this issue.

Cert-Team
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

@RamaSubbaReddy - we cannot make the change without knowing your account login. Did you file a support ticket and give them your login ID? alternatively, log into your account and change the exam time.

RamaSubbaReddy
New Contributor

Hi Team,

Thank you for responding. Here is the login id "ramasubbareddy.kouluri@kpipartners.com". I have raised a ticket and didn't get any response. Here is the request number #00550197. I don't have access to reschedule.

Please let me know if any other information is required.

Regards,

Rama

Cert-Team
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Hi @RamaSubbaReddy I am told it has been rescheduled. You can log into your account and change the date time to your preferred time.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group