cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

My exam has been suspended within less than 30 minutes starting

sonncui
New Contributor

Hi team,

I posted here is because my exam just suspended in less than 30 minutes since started. And in the whole process I just focus on the screen and you could review from the screen recording.  And after a while, the sponsor told me not keep too close to the screen, and then told me not look around. But in the whole process I just look the screen and the questions. I don't know why he/she reminder this. And then he/she let me show the environment around. And I showed, coz I was in the dining room there are something on the desktop. I also mentioned I could change a room if needed. But no furture response from him/her, just suspend my exam.

Could you help to reschedule the exam for me? 
Thanks a lot!

1 REPLY 1

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@sonncui I'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Please file a ticket with our support team and allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. You should also review this documentation:
Room requirements
Behavioral considerations

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!