cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

My exam has suspended , Need help Urgently (05/08/2023)

FirozAhmad
New Contributor II

Hello Team, 

I encountered Pathetic experience while attepting my 1st Data Bricks certification. Abruptly, Proctor asked me to show my desk, after showing he/she asked multiple times. wasted my time and then I tell them that the eye movement detector is not working properly because My face is on screen and my eyes also but again and again the msg is on my screen is eye movement detect. and then they suspended my exam 

I want to file a complaint as I was not involved in any unfair means. Also, I want to request another chance. 

This is serious, I have paid and attempted exam ethically. I was not expecting this behavior a from proctor. I had few personal items like bottles and credit card lying around desk. this doesn't mean I was cheating. 

Please resolve this on high priority. 

Below are details:

username: firoz.ansari@nuvento.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark

Time: 5 August 2023 1300H Asia/Calcutta

Proctor asked me to connect with https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training, I didn't received ticket number.

Thanks. 

Regards, 

Firoz

@Vidula Khannaโ€‹, @Priyadarshini Gโ€‹ 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

APadmanabhan

Hi @FirozAhmad I see that you were able to restart the exam and complete it. Congratulations on acquiring your very first Databricks mainline credential.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

APadmanabhan

Hi @FirozAhmad I see that you were able to restart the exam and complete it. Congratulations on acquiring your very first Databricks mainline credential.

Yes, finally I got the certificate. Thank you so much. for our support 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group