Certifications
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recieving a confirmation mail for support ticket raised on an urgent issue

Sharan342
New Contributor

I was taking the certification exam for Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python using the following email - sharan342.kumar@gmail.com. The platform had been giving me alerts right from the very start on loss of video signal even though on the alert screen I could clearly see my camera working with good lighting. After a long discussion with support, they suspended my test and asked me to get in touch with Databricks support. 

I raised tickets with Databricks help center but I haven't received a confirmation email for it despite trying multiple times and yes, have checked my spam folders. Without a ticket ID or any way to track if my issue is in progress, I am completely in the dark. It also doesn't help that the kryterion support won't provide any information on it either. The communication from Databricks has been terrible and I was not expecting this when the platform is so well-reputed. Please get in contact with me as soon as possible and help me resolve the issue since the certification is very important.

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sharan342 , Thank you for posting your concern on Community!
To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.