Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Though I have completed databricks lakehouse platform accredition exam still I don't see my badge

Sangram
New Contributor III

Though I have completed databricks lakehouse platform accredition exam still I don't see my badge.

I am trying to renew my badge for databricks lakehouse platform. I have completed all assessments and trainings. Still the badge was not honoured to me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Sangram, It can take 24-48 hours for your badge to be generated. If you still do not have your badge, please reach out to our support team and they will resolve the issue. For more information on badges, please visit our FAQ

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Sangram, It can take 24-48 hours for your badge to be generated. If you still do not have your badge, please reach out to our support team and they will resolve the issue. For more information on badges, please visit our FAQ

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Thanks a bunch for being part of our awesome community! 🎉 

We love having you around and appreciate all your questions. Take a moment to check out the responses – you'll find some great info. Your input is valuable, so pick the best solution for you. And remember, if you ever need more help , we're here for you! 

Keep being awesome! 😊🚀

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.