cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insights and Learnings from Databricks Summit: A Deep Dive into Data Engineering and Delta Live Tab

brian_zavareh
New Contributor III

1. Why am I here?
I am present at the Databricks summit because I'm motivated to deepen my understanding of its groundbreaking technology. I'm passionate about learning how to leverage this advanced platform to better optimize and streamline the processes at my workplace. Engaging with leading data science and engineering professionals, and absorbing insights directly from these experts is an invaluable opportunity for me to expand my knowledge and skillset.

2. What am I planning to learn?
My primary focus for this summit is to dive into the complexities and nuances of Data Engineering approaches. In this rapidly evolving field, understanding how to manage data architecture, create robust databases, and handle big data operations is crucial. I am particularly interested in exploring the industry's best practices, cutting-edge tools, and innovative strategies that can be implemented to improve the efficiency of data handling and analysis in my organization.

3. What did I learn?
One of the most significant learnings from this summit was how to work with Delta Live Tables. Delta Live Tables is a transformative technology that simplifies the process of building, operating, and maintaining data pipelines at scale. It's been enlightening to learn about its collaborative nature, which enables seamless integration between Data Science and Data Engineering teams. Understanding the practicality of Delta Live Tables, I'm now equipped with the knowledge to design and orchestrate reliable data pipelines, enabling my team to focus more on data insights rather than infrastructure management. This technology paves the way for us to deliver faster, more impactful business intelligence.

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Rafa82, We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience at DAIS 2023! Your feedback is valuable to us, and we appreciate you taking the time to share it on the community platform.

We wanted to let you know that the Databricks Community Team will be back in San Francisco to host the Databricks Community booth at DAIS 2024 in Moscone Center, San Francisco, from June 10th to 13th, 2024. We hope to see you there!

In the meantime, if you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

P.S. You can find more information about DAIS 2024 and register for the event [here].

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!