cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data and AI Summit so far

robmoratore
New Contributor II

The Databricks Data + AI Summit 2023 has been great so far. I just completed the two day Data Management Training, where i learned a lot of practical tips on making my piepelines more efficient and Robust.

A standout learning was a talk about actual usage of Unity Catalog in a productions environment. It facilitates efficient data management and improved collaboration, fostering an environment where data accessibility, security, and governance. I especilally likd the examples of building dashboards on top of the Unity Catalog metadata for compliance and transparency.

1 REPLY 1

vjm
New Contributor II

Hey,

Ditto, a great conference so far! I had fun listening about analytics with Rust as my fist parallel session.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group