Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I being charged for Starter Warehouse Pro?

ChrisS
New Contributor III

When I go to add data, I see that the Starter Warehouse Pro cluster spun up after the first use and has been there for a long time. It does not show in my clusters and I can't find a way to shut it down. Am I being charged for this? If so, how do I shut it down?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

etsyal1e2r3
Honored Contributor

Go to your persona drop down (top left of workspace) and select Sql. Then select sql warehouses. Then find it and on the right click the stop button. You can edit it and chabge the termination time after non-use. Not sure about the charge but you can check your cloud provider charges/forecasts.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

etsyal1e2r3
Honored Contributor

Go to your persona drop down (top left of workspace) and select Sql. Then select sql warehouses. Then find it and on the right click the stop button. You can edit it and chabge the termination time after non-use. Not sure about the charge but you can check your cloud provider charges/forecasts.

ChrisS
New Contributor III

Thank you

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.