cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Data Engineering Professional Practice exam

AL1
Contributor

I'd like to ask if there is a tentative date to release Databricks Data Engineering practice exam. Thank you!

19 REPLIES 19

mcwir
Contributor

Im learning to one and cant wait to take my attempt!

Heman2
Valued Contributor II

It would be better if we have practice exam

Harshjot
Contributor III

Too afraid to attempt the real exam without practice exam

labtech
Valued Contributor II

Actually it realy hard to pass this exam without practice exam. But I think we can try it one and get more experience on next time. Keep moving bro

Devarsh
Contributor

No, as of now there is no practice exam available for this certification but a good way to get an idea about the exam would be appearing for it once. There are multiple trainings going on from Databricks, attending which you can get the voucher code and attempt the exam free of cost. So, my suggestion would be to give the exam a couple of times as there is no limit for the times you appear.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group