cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to migrate features from azure databricks workspace to gcp

Manish1231
New Contributor

I’m in the process of migrating feature tables from Azure Databricks to GCP Databricks and am having trouble listing all feature tables from Azure Databricks.

I’ve tried using the FeatureStoreClient API, but it doesn’t have a function to list all feature tables, and I couldn’t find a REST API endpoint for this purpose either.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to list all feature tables in Azure Databricks? Any guidance or alternative approaches would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Manish1231If your workspace is enabled for Unity Catalog, you can use the Unity Catalog API to list all feature tables. 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group