cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to create databricks community edition account!!!!!!

A_Jabbar
New Contributor

This is what I am doing,

1. enter all the details on page 1
  2. click on the Getting stated with community edition, after verification, I get the following error

Error Message on the second page of Registration

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Abdul Jabbar​ 

Thank you for reaching out, and we’re sorry to hear about this log-in issue! 

We have this Community Edition login troubleshooting post on Community. Please take a look, and follow the troubleshooting steps. 

If the steps do not resolve the log-in issue, there is appropriate contact information on the post for further assistance. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Chaitanya_Raju
Honored Contributor

Hi @Abdul Jabbar​ 

It might be a temporary issue can you can raise the ticket to the support team for the same in the link provided below?

https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training&_ga=2.223742424.2126257562.1673162583-1682...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Abdul Jabbar​ 

Thank you for reaching out, and we’re sorry to hear about this log-in issue! 

We have this Community Edition login troubleshooting post on Community. Please take a look, and follow the troubleshooting steps. 

If the steps do not resolve the log-in issue, there is appropriate contact information on the post for further assistance.