Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

net.ucanaccess.jdbc.UcanaccessSQLException: UCAExc:::5.0.1 user lacks privilege or object not found: full questionnaire in statement [SELECT * FROM "full questionnaire" WHERE 1=0]

valdereo
New Contributor

I have followed the steps given here to parse .accdb files using ucanaccess on Azure Databricks, however, I receive errors.

See below my code:

# Connection properties
conn_properties = {"driver" : "net.ucanaccess.jdbc.UcanaccessDriver"}

# Path
url = "jdbc:ucanaccess:///dbfs/mnt/dropzone/xyx.accdb"

# Table
dbtable = "full questionnaire"

# Dataframe
df_accdb = spark.read.jdbc(url = url, table = dbtable, properties = conn_properties)

df_accdb.printSchema()

Below is a screenshot of the error message:

net.ucanaccess.jdbc.UcanaccessSQLException_ UCAExc___5.0.1 user lacks privilege or object not found_ full questionnaire in statement [SELECT _ FROM  "full questionnaire" WHERE 1=0] 

Any tips on how I can resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Atanu
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@Valeri Nteleah​ this looks like data privilege issue, This might help you if I understand correct - https://docs.databricks.com/security/access-control/table-acls/object-privileges.html#:~:text=The%20....

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Valeri Nteleah​ , Please try to use a PreparedStatement and a parameterized query.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Valeri Nteleah​  , Just a friendly follow-up. Do you still need help, or did you find the solution? Please let us know.

Atanu
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@Valeri Nteleah​ this looks like data privilege issue, This might help you if I understand correct - https://docs.databricks.com/security/access-control/table-acls/object-privileges.html#:~:text=The%20....

Atanu
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@Valeri Nteleah​ please let me know if you need further help on this.

Thanks

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.