cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding problem in accessing table and uploading files

kapilb
New Contributor III

Hello team,
I am new to databricks. I am using databricks community edition. Few days back I was able to access my tables and create tables by uploading csv files. But now I am getting error as "File Browsing Error" .It says Workspace is not set in CustomerStorageInfo
Please help with that

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kapilb
New Contributor III

The issue has been resolved

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

szymon_dybczak
Contributor III

Hi @kapilb ,

It seems like this is some global issue, because you are another person that encounters that problem. Maybe @Retired_mod has some information about this?

Same issue i am also facing did u find a way to solve this . 

sachindabgar
New Contributor II

Even I am facing same issue

WTHO
New Contributor II

Same error here. The "...workspace xxxx is not set in the CustomerStorageInfo" will show up if I click "DBFS", can't navigate to any folders. However the files seem to be intact because my R notebook can read the files file fine.

kapilb
New Contributor III

The issue has been resolved

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group