Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to lunch cluster in Databricks as my azure subscription has been disabled

Aanchal
New Contributor III

Azure subscription- disabled

Databricks subscription- free trial 13 day left

Databricks host- Azure

The cluster is not getting created as my Azure subscription has been disabled after a month of free trial. However, Databricks subscription has still got 13 days still a cluster is not getting launched. What should I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Aanchal
New Contributor III

Thanks for your response. Yes, I'm launching Databricks frim azure only. Databricks free trial is a separate entity. I've raised a ticket with the support team. They are looking into this.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Aanchal Soni​ 

Great to meet you, and thanks for your question!

Let's see if your peers in the community have an answer to your question. Thanks.

etsyal1e2r3
Honored Contributor

Youll have to renew your azure subscription in order to launch resources (which are within a subscription). Not sure how youre getting into databricks without this. Try logging into azure and finding your databricks instance from there. Look at the status of your sub as well.

Aanchal
New Contributor III

Thanks for your response. Yes, I'm launching Databricks frim azure only. Databricks free trial is a separate entity. I've raised a ticket with the support team. They are looking into this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Aanchal Soni​ 

We haven't heard from you since the last response from @Tyler Retzlaff​ ​, and I was checking back to see if her suggestions helped you.

Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community, as it can be helpful to others. 

Also, Please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.