DELETE
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Apache spark 3.0 certification

Keerthi
New Contributor III

Hello Everyone,I have cleared the Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Scala exam on 21 November 2021.I didnt received the certificate yet .I have been raised a ticket on this but still getting null response. Please let me know whom I have to contact for my concern .

22 REPLIES 22

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Babu Haldoraiโ€‹ ,

We had a temporary bug that affected a small number of users; our regrets if you were impacted. We have fixed the bug and your account should now be back to normal.

Please do log in with your current password, and let us know if you are not able to.

bobgally
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹  - I am able to log in to my community cloud account. But I am not able to raise any support tickets. I have not received my badge and certification yet.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Babu Haldoraiโ€‹ , Please try to post your query here:- https://databricks.com/company/contact

bobgally
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹, I have created the request in the link provided. But I did not receive any ticket number or email acknowledgment. Can you please check on this its been 2 weeks already I have not received my Certification?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Babu Haldoraiโ€‹ ,

Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll circle back with an update.

bobgally
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹  - any luck on this issue?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Babu Haldoraiโ€‹ , Please wait while we issue the certificate and badge to you. Thank you for your patience.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Babu Haldoraiโ€‹ , Please go through this link.