Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 409 when trying to clone the repository in the Databricks Academy Data engineer learning path

RPalmer
New Contributor III

I am new to Databricks and I am doing the Data Engineer learning path in the Databricks Academy. When I follow the instructions and use the provided url in the course resources. I get the error 409 shown in the attached screenshot. I can browse to the url on the same computer and it download the .dbc file. So it does not seem to be due to our anti-virus blocking it.

repo clone issue

1 REPLY 1

RPalmer
New Contributor III

I have looked into it further and I think I am getting the issue because I thought the Import URL given in the Courseware resources section below the video was the url for the git repo. However if I try and browse to the one shown in the video https://github.com/databricks-academy/data-engineer-learning-path.git I get page not found error

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.