Contributor III

when I'm trying to access my account it gives me

Invalid email address or password

Note: Emails/usernames are case-sensitive

53 REPLIES 53

Azam
New Contributor III

Hello Kaniz Fatma,

My email id to access community account is "MyDataCommunitydbc@outlook.com". Please share your email id if I have to send you any more details.

piress
New Contributor III

I have this same problem with my account, also I created a new one but is still showing error in the password, please Help me.

bobgally
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatma (Databricks)​ and @Prabakar (Databricks)​ !

I am facing the exact same issue with my account as well. It was working fine until last week. I have sent you a screenshot of my login page. Timely help is highly appreciated.

piress
New Contributor III

I still can't connect to my account, please anyone could help me in this problem? I need to work and study on my notebooks, but I still can't access them.

imageimage

piress
New Contributor III

My older account which has my notebooks has problems too, with the same error .image

piress
New Contributor III

Yes, all my accounts are doing fine now, thanks so much for you help guys!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Guilherme dos Santos Pires​  - @Kaniz Fatma​ is working with the team to work this out. I apologize for the wait. Hang in there!

bobgally
New Contributor III

@Kaniz Fatma​ /Team - Do we have any updates on this issue? I am still not able to log in to my account.

Azam
New Contributor III
Hi Kaniz,
I am able to login but its not opening up my community account but asking for Databricks Plan. Please find below screenshot.
Please help me login to CE account.
[cid:5ea1fc5e-863a-4d10-abc3-6e775850acdd]
Thanks,
Azam Tamboli

Azam
New Contributor III
Hi Kaniz,
Please find below Screenshot.
Post login it is prompting for databricks plans instead of Community Edition login.
[cid:a51e654e-494a-4ea3-bb7d-9d557c0dd844]
Thanks,
Azam Tamboli

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Azam Tamboli​ - I'm sorry, we still can't see the screenshot. 😞 When you post it again, would you please make sure to blur your email address out of it? If you're not able to do that, ping me in your reply and I'll be able to take care of it for you.

Azam
New Contributor III

Hi,

Please find below screen shot.

Post login it is prompting for databricks plans instead of Community Edition login.

I have also dropped an email for above concern @kaniz.fatma@databricks.com and community@databricks.com.

Thanks,

Azam Tamboli

davidt118
New Contributor II

@Kaniz Fatma​ Hi I also meet the same issue, and I send you an email last week. But I haven't got any reply yet and the issue is still there​

It is another week now, the problem is still here! Could you please really look into it?! All of our notebooks are here and we can not push our project for 3 weeks!!

Another week again....can this problem really be solved?

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group