Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

DMV Member Introductions | Say Hello! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anton_Lagergren
Contributor

94D153E7-2FB4-443C-B0D4-9D7506A3758E.png

DMV Community Member Introductions
If youโ€™d like to find other members to connect with, or would like others to be able to connect / find you โ€” then youโ€™re in the right place.

• This forum is for DMV Databricks Community Members to introduce themselves.
  • Feel free to respond to this post with whatever info youโ€™d like to share about yourself.

Examples:

• Name / Company / Position
  • Professional Interests
  • Hobbies / Fun Facts
  • Contact Info (LinkedIn / Email / Discord / etc.)
  • Or anything else youโ€™d like to share! 

โ€ƒ

2 REPLIES 2

Anton_Lagergren
Contributor

๐ŸŒŸWelcome to all the new members that joined today! ๐ŸŒŸ

Iโ€™m looking forward to getting to know everyone โ€” so to kick off the introductions Iโ€™ll start ๐Ÿ™‚

My name is Anton Lagergren, and I started this DMV Databricks Community group in order to bring people together to network, share ideas, learn and grow.

I am a long time DMV resident and am excited to meet others in the area, but even if youโ€™re not local โ€” this group is open to all!!!

Professionally, I am focused on GenAI applications across industries.  Iโ€™d love to discuss use cases, architectures, etc โ€” with anyone who would like ๐Ÿ™‚

I can be reached via:

I look forward to hearing from everyone! ๐ŸŒŸ 

โ€” Anton 

PXL
Visitor

Thanks for starting a local community for DMV. I work remotely but am physically located NoVA. My organization is using databricks for analytics, ETL pipelines and recently some LLM projects. They're a microsoft shop, but I'm cloud agnostic and interested to get disparate datasets connected across systems. 

I'm interested in connecting with folks solving challenging problems and building things with Databricks.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group