cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Get Started Discussions
Start your journey with Databricks by joining discussions on getting started guides, tutorials, and introductory topics. Connect with beginners and experts alike to kickstart your Databricks experience.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HELP opening notebook displays blank, creating new one gives and error and other issues

Rizaldy
New Contributor II

Hi,

Situation

I just literally started using data bricks. I created a workspace, a cluster and uploaded a notebook. But my workspace doesnโ€™t seem to function correctly at the moment.

• I will attach what it looks like when I try to open a notebookopening notebook and ai assistant issueopening notebook and ai assistant issue
  • Creating a new notebook creating a new notebookcreating a new notebook
  • Despite the error above I can see that a โ€œuntitledโ€ notebook was createduntitled notebook was still createduntitled notebook was still created

Additional information

I am currently working on a Mac with safari.

Activities before this:

• Created and deployed data bricks service using azure portal: standard tier
  • Launched workspace (delete if not appropriate)workspace full detailsworkspace full details
  • Create a cluster/compute: singlenode,13.3LTS, Standard_DS3_V2
  • Create Azure Service Principal
  • Grant access for data lake to Azure Service Principal
  • Created Folder(s) under the Workspace: Riz\Setup\
  • Imported a file on the above folder called โ€œmount_storage.pyโ€ - expected behaviour was supposed to import my file and open it but in my case I get that blank screen as I attached previously.

Let me know if you need more information.

2 REPLIES 2

Rizaldy
New Contributor II

UPDATE

This issue does not seem to happen when I use my IPADโ€™s safari

Rizaldy
New Contributor II

UPDATE

I have downloaded chrome and this does not happen for it as well

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!