cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Get Started Discussions
Start your journey with Databricks by joining discussions on getting started guides, tutorials, and introductory topics. Connect with beginners and experts alike to kickstart your Databricks experience.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

VS Code integration with Python Notebook and Remote Cluster

mohaimen_syed
New Contributor III

Hi, I'm trying to work on VS code remotely on my machine instead of using the Databricks environment on my browser. I have went through documentation to set up the Databricks. extension and also setup Databricks Connect but don't feel like they work hand in hand. I'm trying to run a Python Notebook using DB Connect but can't get it to run on the remote DB cluster

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Retired_mod , I mostly use VS Code as my environment of choice because is has the added benefit of CoPilot, so my question is can the same be done on VS Code instead of PyCharm/JupyterLab?

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group