cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Machine Learning
Dive into the world of machine learning on the Databricks platform. Explore discussions on algorithms, model training, deployment, and more. Connect with ML enthusiasts and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Store Log Model and Score Batch - env_manager

AdamIH123
New Contributor

Hi Everyone. 

I have a couple of questions about the feature store log model and score batch. 

1. After you log a model with the feature store then use fs.score_batch is it possible to pass the env_manager to predict with the same env as training as described in the warning created? See attached screenshot that was taken from the 2022 “Enable Production ML with Databricks Feature Store” video by Databricks. From my understanding you cannot load a feature store model using mlflow that does accept env_manager. 
    1. If it is possible to pass env_manager to address this warning, would a coda env parameter have to be passed to fs.log_model?
    2. Does anyone have an example of doing the above? 
  2. Is there any docs on fs.score_batch or log model. I assume fs.log_model is basically the same as mlflow’s log model

#feature_store  #score_batch #env_manager 

Screenshot Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia5ZxFDPPzo min 24:37

fs_score_batch.png

Productionalizing ML models is hard. In fact, very few ML projects make it to production, and one of the hardest problems is data! Most AI platforms are disconnected from the data platform, making it challenging to keep features constantly updated and available in real-time. Offline/online skew ...
1 REPLY 1

MohsenJ
Contributor

I also like to know if that works. 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group