cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Machine Learning
Dive into the world of machine learning on the Databricks platform. Explore discussions on algorithms, model training, deployment, and more. Connect with ML enthusiasts and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mlflow not saving flavor correctly

Yairama
Visitor

Hello!

Im trying to save my model with mlflow in databricks, it is a xgboost model, when I save it using code it saves with a sklearn flavor and not saves other parameters, also I'm using kedro with kedro-mlflow plugin.

def log_metrics_and_model(model, metrics: pd.DataFrame, params: Dict, X_train: pd.DataFrame):

model_name = params.get("model_name", "model")

mlflow.log_params(params)
    model_params = model.get_params()
    mlflow.log_params(model_params)

for metric_name, metric_values in metrics.items():
        mlflow.log_metric(f"{model_name}_{metric_name}_train", metric_values.iloc[0])
        mlflow.log_metric(f"{model_name}_{metric_name}_test", metric_values.iloc[1])

input_example = X_train.iloc[:5]
    signature = infer_signature(X_train, model.predict(X_train.iloc[:5]))

mlflow.xgboost.log_model(
        model,
        model_name,
        signature=signature,
        input_example=input_example
    )

In databricks it saves a simple sklearn model, but locally saves xgboost with all properties correctly, any idea?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yairama
Visitor

Hello!

It was the magic of all porpoise clusters, just restart the cluster and done x.x

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Yairama
Visitor

Hello!

It was the magic of all porpoise clusters, just restart the cluster and done x.x

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group