cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Summit 2024
Stay tuned for all the latest updates, insights, and highlights from the premier event in Databricks Data and AI Summit 2024.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Certified at Data & AI Summit and Earn this Exclusive Databricks Jacket

Sujitha
Community Manager
Community Manager

Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 5.07.23 PM.png

Agenda at a glance

Join us for four days of deep learning around data, AI and LLM technologies.

Monday

9:00 AM - 1:00 PM

Training and Certification

Dive deep into specific topics like data lakehouse architecture, Databricks SQL, MLflow, LLMs and more. Training spots are limited.

2:00 PM - 6:00 PM

5:30 PM - 10:00 PM

Meetup

Join like-minded professionals at our Data + AI Summit meetups to discuss the latest news, innovations and trends across the data, analytics and AI ecosystem.

9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Hackathon

Join forces with fellow data scientists, engineers and analysts for the Data + AI Summit Hackathon. Create a novel proof of concept or unique technique to showcase at Summit.

Tuesday

9:00 AM - 1:00 PM

9:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Breakouts

Choose from 500+ sessions that will help you make the most of your time at Summit with topics on all things data and AI.

9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Expo Hall

Visit sponsor booths, check out Databricks demos, take in a Lightning Talk at one of the Expo Theaters, connect with your peers and more.

2:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1:40 PM - 5:40 PM

Industry Forums

Explore the latest data + AI innovations in Retail and Consumer Goods, Public Sector, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Financial Services, Communications, Media & Entertainment, Energy and Manufacturing.

12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Breakouts

6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Welcome Reception

Join us at our Welcome Reception at the Expo to socialize with your fellow data professionals while enjoying food and drinks.

Wednesday

9:00 AM - 11:00 AM

Keynotes

Witness the latest product breakthroughs from Databricks and share the success of innovative data and AI companies.

11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Expo Hall

Visit sponsor booths, check out Databricks demos, take in a Lightning Talk at one of the Expo Theaters, connect with your peers and more.

11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Breakouts

Choose from 500+ sessions that will help you make the most of your time at Summit with topics on all things data and AI.

11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Certification

Schedule a certification exam to join the Databricks Certified crew. Appointments are available throughout the week.

7:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Data After Hours

The hottest party in San Francisco featuring live entertainment, drinks and fun. More details coming soon.

Thursday

9:00 AM - 11:00 AM

Keynotes

Discover the latest advances on the Data Intelligence Platform and hear from the companies who are already enjoying success.

11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Expo Hall

11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Breakouts

11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @vnagarajan14  You do not need to register for an exam in advance. When you are ready to take your exam at DAIS, please go to the certification room and our volunteers will help you register so you can go in and take your exam. We will have your name on our list if you paid in advance. For any further questions, you can file a ticket with our support team.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

Best time to get certified 😉

philip_p
New Contributor II

can this be done virtually, if not attending the conference in person?

Sujitha
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is applicable only in-person!

vnagarajan14
New Contributor II

Hello Sujitha/Admin, I am attending DAIS summit in San Fransisco this month. I have purchased certification voucher already to take a certification exam during DAIS. I understand the certification exams during DAIS are first-come first-served. Do I need to register in WebAssessor portal to take up the certification during DAIS summit? Do I need to login using Webassessor ID to take up the certification during DAIS summit?

I would appreciate any clarity on the expected certification experience and steps to follow during DAIS to take up the certification.

Thank you @Sujitha . I am bit unclear on the process. The instruction in the DAIS portal while purchasing the certification voucher mentioned that certifications are first come first served. If you are saying that we need to schedule the exam through web assessor portal and also it is only to be taken in-person at Mosocne center/DAIS Summit,

1. Do I need to schedule the exam for any available slot for one of days of DAIS Summit and take up the exam at the schedule time in DAIS/Moscone place? Do I need to schedule it now or I schedule it on the day of taking the exam at the certification lounge in Moscone center?

2. Since I have already purchased the certification voucher, how do I use it while scheduling the exam in webassessor portal. How do I link the certification voucher while scheduling the exam through web assessor portal?

3. Is there a customer care number that I could call for any further questions.

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @vnagarajan14  You do not need to register for an exam in advance. When you are ready to take your exam at DAIS, please go to the certification room and our volunteers will help you register so you can go in and take your exam. We will have your name on our list if you paid in advance. For any further questions, you can file a ticket with our support team.

vnagarajan14
New Contributor II

@Cert-Team Thank you for the clarity. This helps. 

Mohan_Nadendla
New Contributor

Hi Everyone. Great learning on Unity Catalog