DELETE
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

An Announcement from the Databricks Community

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello. My name is Piper and Iā€™m one of the community moderators for Databricks. I have news!

The Databricks community is migrating to a new, more modern forum. šŸ™‚ Everyone is welcome to move over once the new system is up and running! The URL for the community is https://community.databricks.com/s/.

Unfortunately, we need to close this version of the community in order to complete the migration. šŸ˜ž

This Friday, August 27, will be the day this version of the community closes. We will have the new forum up and running as quickly as possible.

3 REPLIES 3

blackswan121
New Contributor II

It would be great if all pre-migration content forums.databricks.com become available in Databricks Community, right?

-werners-
Esteemed Contributor III

minus all the spam

BigJay
New Contributor II

It would be great if your search function worked with "" instead of providing completely useless results that don't the string I specify.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.