cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PySpark Error in Azure Databricks

Ken1
New Contributor III

I have this error -

com.databricks.WorkflowException: com.databricks.NotebookExecutionException: FAILED

when i ran dbutils.notebook.run(.......)

4 REPLIES 4

Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Godswill Mbata​ ,this looks like issue seems to be with High Concurrency cluster. Could you please confirm if you are using high concurrency cluster?

Please refer: https://community.databricks.com/s/question/0D53f00001cx3ybCAA/strange-error-with-dbutilsnotebookrun

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Godswill Mbata​ ​, We haven’t heard from you since the last response from @Debayan Mukherjee​ , and I was checking back to see if you have a resolution yet.

If you have any solution, please share it with the community as it can be helpful to others. Otherwise, we will respond with more details and try to help.

Also, Please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Ken1
New Contributor III

Not yet

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Godswill Mbata​, As @Debayan Mukherjee​ has asked above, can you please confirm if you are using a high-concurrency cluster?

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.